The Products =>Multiple Update page will allow you to update up to 5 separate product variables at one time.
You can filter and list items by Category, Distributor or Manufacturer and you can select up to five of the following variables to update at a time:
- The Product ID/Sku number of the product
- The unique manufacturer ID of the product.
- The name of the product.
- The base cost of your product - this is for internal use and not displayed to the customer.
- The price of the product that you want to charge your customers.
- The retail price of the product.
- The sale price of the product.
- Mark the product as On Sale or not
- The QoH of the product.
- The weight of the product
- Additional Shipping markup, or handling fee applied to the individual product(s).
- Free_Shipping on or off
For more instruction on how to use the Multiple Update function, please click here.